Overcoming Your Inferiority Complex
For anyone wanting to take burlesque classes one of the personal attributes you must have is confidence so if you have an inferiority complex chances are you will not enjoy the art form.
An inferiority complex is a feeling of lack of self worth. Those who have this would be generally shy, and hesitant to come forward and speak up in any situation. So how do you get over this inferiority complex? There are many ways to overcome it. Here are some tips:
1. Do not associate with people who make you feel inferior and inadequate. Be in the company of people you are comfortable with.
2. Understand your limitations and the extent of your abilities. Do not accept responsibilities that you know you won’t be able to fulfill. Accepting such jobs and being not able to satisfy others would only increase your feeling of inadequacy.
3. Among the people you feel comfortable with, there would be someone who knows how to deal with social confrontations. Observe them in action, and learn how they use their voice and body language. Try to imitate this in a similar situation.
4. Stop taking yourself too seriously. No one else does. You may find it hard to accept, but people are really not thinking and talking about you always.
5. Do not agree to do anything that you hate to do just because you are afraid to hurt someone’s feelings. Chances are that others are taking advantage of this soft side of yours, and would not feel bad at all if you refused to do it. </SPA
Visit The Country More : The country gets a bad rap. Many…
Ideas For You : When your used laptop finally gives up and…
Fear Of Ovens : The cheap cookers at our university were…
How to save money on a night out in London : Going out to bars…
Comments are closed!